Saturday, October 13, 2012

Design Presentation for "The Wishing Well"

I just showed my work to Jeff and Dela from ILM, along with the rest of my class, and I'm proud to now share it with you, the people. This project, called "The Wishing Well", was a challenge in designing characters, creatures, environments and "moments" that all fit into a cohesive universe.

My story took place in Sweden, high in the mountains, and portrayed a young boy named Yonders discovering an ancient, mysterious subterranean well. This well was inside the decayed, wooded body of a deity from Swedish mythology. Inside however, Yonders encounters a terrifying creature, and the rest is shrouded in mystery...

So while this is presented as a portfolio packet, it is still a work in progress, and I will return to it at a later time to polish it along with the rest of my future work.





Thanks, and I hope to get some more feedback!

2 comments: